We’re Hiring a Graphic Designer!
December 6, 2019
Drift needs a wildly curious designer to join our creative team. We’re looking for someone passionate about all things design. If you consider yourself a design generalist – we may be the right fit. Our work is web, UI/UX, branding, print, digital marketing, and everything in between. If you’re happy to work in a fast paced environment, on a variety project-types, with a small 10 person team – let’s talk. Oh and we only work 4 days a week (32 hours/week). How does that sound?
Office: College Station, Texas
- 1-3 years related experience, agency or in-house creative department
- A portfolio of work that shows excellent digital and print work, extra points for large campaigns
- Outstanding use of typography, grid, and layout across all mediums
- UI/UX experience preferred
- Proficiency with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Passion for brand strategy work as well as building websites and apps
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Well organized
- Desire to learn new things, push team, and grow
- Positive vibes
- Motion Graphics
- UX Experience
- Experience with Oil & Gas or Restaurant Branding
- TikTok Famous
- Develop print and digital collateral for marketing campaigns
- Confidently communicate ideas in a collaborative team environment
- Design intuitive user interfaces and results-driven, conversion focused digital experiences
- Assist with brand strategy and identity development from start to finish
- Add to the team culture with quips, one-liners, and wit. Or .gifs in Slack.
- Willingness to win at foosball or disc slam.
Compensation & Benefits
- 4-Day work week (32 hours/Week)
- Full-time, salaried position
- Conference and professional development stipend
- Work from home when you need to
- Stocked kitchen
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Monthly Friyay team building day
- Book club
- Semi-competitive disc-slam team
In your cover letter, please include:
- Link to your portfolio
- Tell us about a favorite project and what you learned from it
- Tell us how working with Drift is a part of your long term goals
Email us all of the above to: hello@driftingcreatives with the subject: I’m the one you’re looking for.