November 27, 2018
Marketing Intern: Spring 2019< 1 min read
Howdy! We’re looking for a marketing intern for the Spring of 2019 to start in January!
We’re looking for a student currently pursuing a marketing degree that has a love for copywriting, market research, developing campaign concepts, studying analytics and helping connect people to brands.
- Help conceptualize marketing strategies
- Create & post content across a variety of social platforms
- Engage with users on social media
- Create newsletter campaigns
- Assist marketing director in planning & execution
- Research audience, trends, and competition and present findings internally
- Create social advertising audiences, test and refine audiences for the most impact.
- Assist in SEO basics
- Wildly creative
- Ability to relay messages in 140 characters or less
- Love for writing
- This is a paid internship. Yaaasss!
- Start ASAP. Six-month internship.
- This internship is in College Station.
- Flexible with school schedule.
Deadline: December 14th (we will be starting interviews as applications come in – so hurry!)
Please note: this is not a graphic design position. A good eye for design is extremely helpful but this position will not require any design.
Please send resume and any relevant samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the Drift team check us out.