August 9, 2018
Marketing Internship< 1 min read
Howdy! We’re looking for a marketing intern for the Fall of 2018 to start immediately!
We’re looking for a student currently pursuing a marketing degree that has a love for copywriting, market research, developing campaign concepts, studying analytics and helping connect people to brands.
- Help conceptualize marketing strategies
- Post content across a variety of social platforms
- Engage with users on social media
- Create newsletter campaigns
- Assist marketing director in planning & execution
- Research audience, trends, and competition and present findings internally
- Create social advertising audiences, test and refine audiences for most impact.
- Assist in SEO basics
- Some paid social experience
- Currently pursuing marketing or advertising degree
- Familiar with google analytics
- This is a paid internship. Yaaasss!
- Start ASAP. Six month internship.
- This internship is in College Station
- Flexible with school schedule
Deadline: August 17 (we will be starting interviews as applications come in – so hurry!)
Please note: this is not a graphic design position. A good eye for design is extremely helpful but this position will not require any design.
Please send resume and any relevant samples to email@example.com
To learn more about the Drift team check us out.