December 22, 2022
We’re Hiring a Project Manager< 1 min read
We’re hiring a Project Manager/Office Manager
Why join our team? We’re passionate about work/life balance and believe 32hrs/week is ideal. So we all work M-Th., 9-5pm. We’re mostly hybrid (in-office half the week and remote the other half) We encourage learning in a variety of ways and provide stipends for conferences and continuing ed. We’re laid back, relaxed, but serious about doing great work. We’re a small team looking to add a unique perspective and positive vibes.
Oh hi! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication skills both in person and via email
- Ability to juggle many projects at once
- Manage project schedules/timelines and keep clients happy with on-time projects
- Someone who gets excited about organization
- Create systems that help with Drift’s overall efficiency
- Handle onboarding new clients
- Create estimates and invoices
- Handle day to day office duties
- Previous experience in a creative/marketing agency HUGE plus but not necessary
- Did I mention we’re looking for someone with strong organization skills?
- Previous project management experience
- In-office (College Station) at least 1-2 days per week
The Project Manager will have a deep understanding of each project (branding & web design based projects). They will set-up timelines, communicate between client/team, keep projects on-time, in-scope, and profitable. Their ability to manage multiple projects, make quick decisions, and keep the projects organized for the team and clients will be critical to the success of Drift.
Looking to hire as soon as possible.
Salary commensurate with experience. What is it like to work @ Drift?
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org